Operated by: Assam Bengal Navigator
The new ABN Charaidew II entered service on India's Brahmaputra River in January 2019. Built in Kolkata, her length is 44.50 metres and breadth is 11.00 metres and she is powered by two engines. Charaidew II features 18 modern and stylish cabins; two spacious deluxe cabins (350 sq. feet) and 12 spacious twin/double cabins (240 sq. feet) are on the Upper Deck while four cabins with queen size bed (170 sq. feet) are on the main deck and are ideal for single travellers. All standard cabins on ABN Charaidew II have French balconies, while the two deluxe cabins have a private balcony.
The ship's decor is stylish and fresh with touches of colonial elegance, brought to life by traditional Assamese designs on hand-woven cotton fabrics.
There is also a comfortable saloon and bar, dining room, a big open sundeck, gym, and a small spa onboard which offers a wide range of treatments.
Upper Deck Deluxe
SIZE:32.50m2 / 350sqftSLEEPS:2
Charaidew's two Upper Deck Deluxe cabins are a very spacious 32.50 square metres in size and feature a private balcony from which to admire the passing river. Both cabins offer a choice of one double or two single beds, individual climate-control, ample storage space, a settee, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and electronic safe. The private en suites have shaver sockets, a hairdryer, a selection of boutique toiletries and high quality bathrobes and slippers.
Upper Deck Twin / Double
SIZE:22m2 / 240sqftSLEEPS:2
The Charaidew's 12 Upper Deck Twin / Double cabins offer a spacious refuge with French balcony for river viewing. These cabins offer a choice of one double or two single beds, individual climate-control, ample storage space, lounge chairs, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and electronic safe. The private en suites have shaver sockets, a hairdryer, a selection of boutique toiletries and high quality bathrobes and slippers.
Main Deck Cabin
SIZE:16m2 / 170sqftSLEEPS:1
There are four Main Deck Cabins, each with a queen size bed. Designated for single travellers, these cabins feature a French balcony, individual climate-control, ample storage space, lounge chair, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and electronic safe. The private en suites have shaver sockets, a hairdryer, a selection of boutique toiletries and high quality bathrobes and slippers.
Charaidew II's single seating dining room is located on the lower deck and serves a mixture of continental and Assamese cuisine. A vegetarian option is always included. Most dietary requirements can be accommodated when advised in advance.
• ?Spacious cabins with individual climate control
• En suite shower/WC with Biotique toiletries
• Generous cupboard space and under-bed storage
• Hairdryer in each cabin
• Minibar in each cabin
• In-room electronic safe
• Tea/coffee making facilities in cabins
• Intercommunication telephone in cabins
• High quality bathrobes and slippers in cabins
• Large sliding glass windows offering panoramic views of the river
• Vast sundeck both open and shaded, with sofas and sun loungers
• Spacious air-conditioned saloon
• Mini library
• Spa with choice of treatments
• In-house gym
• Shore excursion program including all admissions
• Services of in-house guide and naturalist during excursions and onboard
• Cold towel service after excursions
• Welcome drink after excursions
• Shoe-cleaning after excursions
• Turndown service in all cabins
• Expertly trained culinary staff
• Single seating for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Acclaimed combination of Indian and Western cuisines
• Wide choice of wines, spirits and beer
• Complimentary tea, coffee and packaged water throughout
• Welcome reception
• Farewell reception
• Local on-board dance and song performances
• 24/7 power backup
• Wi-Fi internet in the saloon, sundeck; dining hall (subject to network availability) during the day time.
Charaidew II Expeditions
From USD $2520.00 Per Person
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 Nights REGION:Asia SHIP:Charaidew II
This 7-night Brahmaputra River cruise starts at Guwahati and concludes at Silghat near Tezpur and Kaziranga. Highlights are the Nameri and Kaziranga National Parks, and temples in Tezpur.