Darwin's Route from Ushuaia
DURATION:9 Days/ 8 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Stella Australis / Ventus Australis
This nine-day expedition features the legendary Cape Horn, historic Wulaia Bay, spectacular Glacier Alley, and the penguins of Magdalena and Tuckers islands, as well as ice fields, fjords, sub-polar forests and secluded beaches at the southernmost extreme of South America.
Departing from Ushuaia you will travel aboard one of the stylish small ships Stella Australis or Ventus Australis. Purpose-built for cruising in the waters of Patagonia, you will enjoy a comfortable voyage complemented by outstanding dining and a wide array of onboard activities and amenities. A knowledgeable expedition team adds to the adventure.
Stella Australis / Ventus Australis
Operated by: Australis
Whether you have come to the Patagonian region to explore all of its wild attractions or you prefer to wine and dine on exceptional cuisine, you can find all that you are looking for aboard the purpose-built expedition ships Stella Australis (2010) and the new Ventus Australis (2018). Whichever ship you cruise aboard you will enjoy a spacious cabin with plush bedding, ample storage options, and a lounge area. In addition to the room’s amenities passengers enjoy a view of the crisp ocean waters and the snow white mountainous skylines from large picture windows. Guests will enjoy mingling in the three lounges, the comfortable Sky Lounge makes for the perfect atmosphere to meet guests from all over the world while enjoying the decadent drink specials and meals. The open top deck provides stunning panoramic views of the breathtaking scenery. Experience all of the Patagonian region’s amazing beauty by cruising your way down to sites like Cape Horn and Tierra del Fuego.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation for 8 nights aboard Stella Australis or Ventus Australis
- Sea transportation
- All meals
- Open bar when on duty (without additional cost for wines, beverages, and liquors)
- Shore excursions as described
- Onboard entertainment
- Services of an experienced expedition team
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Port tax, migration fee, and national park fee.The cost per person is approximately US $50
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Items of a personal nature (ie laundry and communications expenses)
- Some premium beverages may incur a surcharge