4-Night Peruvian Amazon & Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
DURATION:5 Days/ 4 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Delfin I
Deep in the Peruvian Amazon, Delfin I will take you into one of the world’s largest protected flooded forests, the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve. Experienced guides will show you the immense biodiversity of the area. This 4-night expedition includes visits to native villages, kayaking, swimming with pink river dolphins,
fishing, daytime hiking, and night safaris. On board, guests can enjoy exquisite Amazonian cuisine in an authentic, intimate setting with the right amount of elegance and comfort. With a maximum of just eight guests on any one cruise, this is the most intimate and personalised Amazon expedition cruise.
Operated by: Delfin Amazon Cruises
In a setting of understated elegance and world-class hospitality, the classic river vessel Delfin I features just four oversized suites, all with private panoramic terraces; two offer a private whirlpool for the ultimate treat. Travellers will be spoiled by the floor-to-ceiling windows that allow nature to be part of the natural suite décor. Cabin service three times a day will ensure you the most personalised service possible.
Although it caters to just eight guests at any one time, Delfin I features the space and amenities of a much larger ship. On the top deck, guests will find a lounge area, bar and entertainment centre, which are perfect places to relax in while the jungle unfolds before their eyes. As for service, intimacy and personal attention is the key success.
Your cruise price includes:
- Four nights accommodation aboard Delfin I
- All meals while on board
- All excursions and equipment (including rubber boots & rain ponchos)
- Transfers to/from vessel when arriving on recommended flights to Iquitos
- Entrance fee to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Natural juices, soda, coffee, tea, water; beer, house cocktails, pisco cocktails and sours, house wines with lunch and dinner
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Gratuities (amount suggested per guest: USD $120)
- Any additional transportation services
- Items of a personal nature (bar, minibar, laundry and communications expenses)
- Boutique purchases