8 Day Southern Kimberley Dream
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:The KimberleySHIP:Ocean Dream
Over eight incredible days discover the very best of the southern Kimberley aboard an intimate 12-passenger catamaran that feels more like a private yacht. Aboard the luxuriously-appointed Ocean Dream you will travel deep into the heart of the Kimberley, exploring islands and cascading waterfalls, tidal phenomena, mighty
river systems and an amazing variety of marine life. This expedition Includes a scenic helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls and a light aircraft flight over the rugged Kimberley. Horizontal Waterfalls, Montgomery Reef and King Cascades are just some of the highlights you will experience.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Ocean Dream Charters
Ocean Dream is an outstanding 24-metre twin-hull catamaran designed for luxury cruising. Built in 2005 and extensively refurbished with a modern sophisticated interior, this on-water retreat can accommodate 12 guests across six en suite staterooms in luxury and comfort.
With the many benefits that a catamaran has to offer, you will be delighted by the sheer volume of space and comfort on board Ocean Dream. Relax in one of the many lounging areas or soak up the surroundings from the six seater spa. There are indoor and outdoor dining options and a wet bar featuring an espresso machine. There are numerous toys and equipment for activities and the vessel’s helicopter pad is an exciting option available by prior arrangement.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for 7 nights aboard Ocean Dream
- Fresh cuisine while on board, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Daily excursions led by knowledgeable guides
- Helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls
- Scenic flight Mitchell Plateau to Broome
- Transfers to/from the ship in Broome
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights and hotels
- Optional helicopter flights (payable on board)
- Alcoholic beverages onboard
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 20% when purchased with your expedition)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
The Uunguu Visitor Pass (UVP) is now required for all visitors along the Kimberley coastline. This fee is paid to the Uunguu native title holders, also known as the Wunambal Gaambera people for access along the coastline and onto their land. The fee collected by Ocean Dream Charters is passed directly on to the Uunguu native title holders and is separate to cruise costs. The following fees apply
8 Day Cruises
2020 - $39 per person
2021 - $52 per person
More information can be found at http://www.wunambalgaambera.org.au/tour-operators-register.htm
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
Please note that this is a sample itinerary only. Due to the large tidal movements and the remoteness of the Kimberley region, Ocean Dream Charters cannot guarantee to keep with a planned itinerary and adjustments may be considered by the Captain on a daily basis during the cruise.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Ocean Dream's terms and conditions.
Single travellers are accommodated in selected room grade upon payment of 80% single supplement.
Some departures operate in reverse direction, commencing with scenic flight from Broome to Mitchell Plateau then cruising back to Broome. Enquire for details.