Kimberley Dream Cruise from Wyndham
DURATION:12 Days/ 11 NightsREGION:The KimberleySHIP:Ocean Dream
Setting sail from Broome or Wyndham, this trip of a lifetime will have you visiting every noteworthy attraction along the Kimberley Coast. Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of the Kimberley Coast including the Horizontal Waterfalls, which were described by British naturalist David Attenborough as ‘one of the greatest
natural wonders of the world’ and he should know! There's also Ruby Falls, Sale River, Montgomery Reef, Bigge Island, the Prince Regent, Vansittart Bay, King George River & Falls and the mighty Berkeley River. Along the way, Ocean Dream's expert guides will point out Aboriginal Art and explain traditional customs.
Operated by: Ocean Dream Charters
Ocean Dream is an outstanding 24-metre twin-hull catamaran designed for luxury cruising. Built in 2005 and extensively refurbished with a modern sophisticated interior, this on-water retreat can accommodate 12 guests across six en suite staterooms in luxury and comfort.
With the many benefits that a catamaran has to offer, you will be delighted by the sheer volume of space and comfort on board Ocean Dream. Relax in one of the many lounging areas or soak up the surroundings from the six seater spa. There are indoor and outdoor dining options and a wet bar featuring an espresso machine. There are numerous toys and equipment for activities and the vessel’s helicopter pad is an exciting option available by prior arrangement.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for 11 nights aboard Ocean Dream
- Fresh cuisine whilst on board, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Daily excursions led by knowledgeable guides
- Pre-cruise transfer from Kununurra to Wyndham
- Post-cruise transfer in Broome
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights and hotels
- Optional helicopter flights (payable on board)
- Alcoholic beverages onboard
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Native Title Fees are now payable for all visitors along the Kimberley coastline. This fee is paid to the native title holders for access along the coastline and onto their land. The fee collected by Ocean Dream Charters is passed directly on to the native title holders and is separate to cruise costs. The following fees apply in 2021:
12 Day Adventure Dream Cruise
$105 per passenger - Wunambal Gaambera Aboriginal Corporation
$90 per passenger - Dambimangari Aboriginal Corporation
Expected 2021 total fee: $195 per person.
More information can be found at http://www.wunambalgaambera.org.au/tour-operators-register.htm