DURATION:9 Days/ 8 NightsREGION:The KimberleySHIP:Diversity
Join the 12-passenger catamaran Diversity for a great value cruise on Western Australia's Kimberley Coast. This nine day cruise operates between Broome and the Mitchell Plateau, and includes a scenic flight back to Broome on the final day.
Highlights include Horizontal Falls, Montgomery Reef, King Cascades, Mitchell Falls, Gwion and Wandjina Art and so much more. Travel with a dedicated crew of five and enjoy stylish onboard facilities and sumptuous dining.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Diversity Charters
Sleek and contemporary, the 20-metre catamaran Diversity accommodates just 12 guests on great value Kimberley cruises. The twin hull design provides spacious areas to relax and unwind, yet the vessel remains small enough to access the most secluded anchorages. After a day out on the water, Diversity transforms into a space where you can relax and retreat. Chill out with a cocktail in the lounge or savour the sunset on the back deck as the chef prepares a stunning gourmet dinner.
Comfort extends to the six cabins where you can unwind in sumptuous cotton linen, fluffy white towels and premium spa products, all serviced daily. Note that two of the Double Cabins feature private en suites, while the remaining four cabins share two bathrooms.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for 8 nights aboard Diversity
- Flight from Broome to Mitchell Falls and the ship
- Fresh cuisine whilst on board, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Daily excursions led by knowledgeable guides
- Post-cruise transfers in Broome
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Optional helicopter flights (payable on board)
- Alcoholic beverages onboard
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 20% when purchased with your expedition)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
A note about alcohol...
Diversity offers a small onboard bar service, however you are encouraged to pre-order your alcohol requirements. Prior to the expedition, you will be invited to advise Diversity of your requirements and they will place the order for you. The actual cost of supplying the alcohol (at cost to Diversity) will be passed on to you.
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
Whilst the published itinerary can be used as a guide, due to weather, tidal movements and the nature of cruising in the Kimberley itineraries may be subject to change. Each evening onboard the Captain will discuss the coming day's planned activities and experiences and you will have the opportunity to discuss the activities and ask questions.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Diversity Charter Company's terms and conditions.
Single travellers are accommodated in selected room grade upon payment of 30% single supplement.