Island Hopping from Dubrovnik
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:EuropeSHIP:Splendid
Discover the highlights of Croatia’s Adriatic Coast aboard the new small ship Splendid. Starting and finishing in the walled-city of Dubrovnik, you will have the opportunity to swim in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea and roam picturesque and historic
towns including Split, Korcula, Mljet, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Bol. Travel ashore to explore Mljet National Park in the company of expert local guides who reveal thousands of years of history as you immerse yourself in the culture and landscapes of Croatia.
Operated by: Ambassador Travel
The small ship M/S Splendid was constructed in Split, Croatia in 2014 and features modern stylings and amenities, along with latest-technology safety and navigation equipment. At just 38 metres in length, Splendid is the ideal size to navigate the Adriatic Coast and Croatia's inlets and bays.
Elegantly appointed, Splendid has 19 spacious cabins with private facilities and air-conditioning, providing accommodation for a maximum of just 38 guests. An experienced crew of six will be on hand to ensure your cruise is as enjoyable as possible. Guest cabins are located across a choice of three decks and are very comfortable, fully air conditioned and conveniently designed with private en suites, toilet and shower in cabin. A spacious sun deck is furnished with sun loungers and a jacuzzi (whirlpool).
Splendid offers an experience of cruising Croatia's coast comparable to a private yacht, yet at an affordable price.
Your cruise price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation aboard M/S Splendid
- English speaking cruise director on board
- 6 crew members
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Welcome dinner
- Buffet breakfast daily and 6 lunches
- Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Hvar, Split and Korula (wireless tour guide system included)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Towels changed every second day
- Linen changed in the middle of the week
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights, pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Some meals (most dinners are not included)
- Port taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
- Entrance (optional) to the Mljet National Park, of €15 per person
- Optional excursions in Dubrovnik
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)