Colonial Fiji Discovery
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Reef Endeavour
The beauty of Fiji lies in its diversity - over 330 islands waiting to be explored. Discovery cruises are designed to offer you an authentic and personal experience of the South Pacific. Cruise beyond the Yasawa Islands to Levuka on the island of Ovalau. This quiet historic town with its stately backdrop of 19th Century colonial architecture and waterfront promenades is a time capsule of colonial rule. Swim in
the Bouma Waterfall lagoon on the garden island of Taveuni and stand on the 180th Meridian – the arbitrary Dateline between today and tomorrow. The journey takes you to Savusavu’s extinct volcanic crater, hot springs and thriving markets. Discover the remote Northern islands of Fiji where traditional customs and lifestyles remain intact.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
MV Reef Endeavour is purpose-built for cruising Fiji's sheltered waters and reef environments. A small ship, she caters to no more than 140 passengers, ensuring every guest receives personal attention and a warm 'Bula' from the predominantly Fijian crew. Reef Endeavour’s small size means she can negotiate remote reefs, islands and shallow bays where bigger ships cannot go. Her innovative design provides many big ship extra comforts including swimming pool and spa pools, staterooms that open directly onto the outside deck, extensive timber-laid leisure decks and an embarkation platform with a lift from the water level to the main deck.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Reef Endeavour in selected room grade
- All meals, morning and afternoon teas
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Marine Biologist & Cultural Talks
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- Snorkelling & glass bottom boat tours
- Transfers at the end of your cruise
Your cruise price does not include:
- Transfers to the ship
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Optional tours in some locations
- Optional SCUBA diving
- Items of a personal nature (ie communications and laundry expenses)
- Flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
The Itinerary is a guide only and subject to change without notice subject to weather or sea conditions or any other event affecting the operation of the vessel.
Single travellers are able to request sole use of staterooms at a 50% single surcharge.