Coral Coast & Abrolhos Islands
DURATION:13 Days/ 12 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Coral Adventurer
This 13-day expedition from Broome to Fremantle explores Western Australia’s wild and largely untouched coast, with its contrasting coastal palette of rich red sands and turquoise sea. With a fascinating maritime and Indigenous history, this region is layered with stories. The natural coastal reserves harbour abundant birdlife and marine species. Explore the Houtman Abrolhos Islands, Shark Bay World Heritage Area, Ningaloo Reef, Montebello Islands, Muiron Islands and Dampier Archipelago.
You'll cruise aboard the state-of-the-art Coral Adventurer which accommodates just 120 travellers. This small ship has been purpose-built for cruising in Australian coastal waters and offers a selection of five different stateroom grades, more than 50% offering private balconies. You will also travel with an expert and dedicated expedition team and enjoy excursions ashore aboard a flexible range of excursion tenders.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Coral Expeditions
Considered the 'world's most technologically-advanced tropical expedition ship', Coral Adventurer accommodates a maximum of just 120 guests in 60 spacious staterooms and suites, more than half featuring a private balcony. Care has been taken with the design of the ship to preserve Coral Expeditions’ traditionally relaxed and intimate onboard atmosphere. She is Australian flagged and crewed and conforms to the highest standards of build quality, operational redundancy, environmental compliance, and safety. Design features include spacious communal areas, a light-filled lecture room, open seat dining room, open bridge policy and a flexible fleet of excursion tenders that allow access to even the most hard to reach locations.
Coral Adventurer joins the Coral Expeditions fleet exploring the Kimberley region, Cape York and Arnhem Land (The Top of Australia), Papua New Guinea, the Spice Islands, Indonesia and the South Pacific.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade aboard Coral Adventurer
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Xplorer expedition vessel and zodiacs
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
- Tipping not required on board
- Included access to standard Wi-Fi aboard the ship - premium package available for purchase.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas/travel permits
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases.
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
SPECIAL OFFER | THREE FREE NIGHTS AT CABLE BEACH CLUB RESORT & SPA!
Book to cruise on the 20th February 2024 and each couple receives three FREE nights in a Garden Studio at Broome's renowned Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa before your cruise, valued at $1,047.00 per couple.
* Accommodation is subject to availability and applies for new bookings only made with Expedition Cruise Specialists after 01 December 2023. Not combineable with any other discount other than Xplorer's Club discounts.
This itinerary is an indication of the destinations visited and activities on offer. While every effort will be made to follow this itinerary the Captain and Expedition Leader do reserve the right to vary this itinerary to make allowances for weather, tidal conditions and any other event that may affect the operation of the vessel.