Abrolhos Islands & the Coral Coast
DURATION:13 Days/ 12 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Coral Geographer
This 13-day expedition from Fremantle to Broome explores Western Australia’s wild and largely untouched coast, with its contrasting coastal palette of rich red sands and turquoise sea. With a fascinating maritime and Indigenous history, this region is layered with stories. The natural coastal reserves harbour abundant birdlife and marine species. Explore the Houtman Abrolhos Islands, Shark Bay World Heritage Area, Ningaloo Reef, Montebello Islands, Muiron Islands and Dampier Archipelago.
You'll cruise aboard Australia's newest expedition ship, the state-of-the-art Coral Geographer, which was launched in 2021. Accommodating just 120 travellers, this small ship has been purpose-built for cruising in Australian coastal waters and offers a selection of five different stateroom grades, more than 50% offering private balconies. You will also travel with an expert and dedicated expedition team and enjoy excursions ashore aboard a flexible range of excursion tenders.
Operated by: Coral Expeditions
Launched March 2021
Coral Geographer accommodates a maximum of just 120 guests in 60 spacious staterooms and suites, more than half featuring a private balcony. A sister-ship to the new Coral Adventurer (launched 2019), care has been taken with the design of Coral Geographer to preserve Coral Expeditions’ traditionally relaxed and intimate onboard atmosphere. She conforms to the highest standards of build quality, operational redundancy, environmental compliance, and safety. Design features include spacious communal areas, a light-filled lecture room, open seat dining room, open bridge policy and a flexible fleet of excursion tenders that allow access to even the most hard to reach locations.
Coral Geographer joins the Coral Expeditions fleet exploring the waters of Australasia, South East Asia and the Indian and Pacific oceans.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade aboard the new Coral Geographer
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Xplorer expedition vessel and zodiacs
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
- Tipping not required on board
- Included access to standard Wi-Fi aboard the ship - premium package available for purchase.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas/travel permits
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases.