Island Trails of the Philippines
DURATION:17 Days/ 16 NightsREGION:AsiaSHIP:Coral Adventurer
Depart from Keelung (Twaiwan) to discover the small islands of the Philippines shaped by Spanish colonial heritage and World War II history. Share in traditional practices, witness ancient customs and be immersed in the natural environment of these secluded islands. On Taiwan’s east coast, wander the elevated boardwalks, suspension bridges and hiking trails that wind through Taroko Gorge National Park. Encounter Japanese trading heritage at Luzon and visit the historic Cabo Engano lighthouse on Palaui Island. Beachcomb on the Philippines’ famously idyllic
beaches snorkel and dive on the vibrant Catanduanes and Cuatro Islas. As we approach Manila, browse handicraft stores and visit the heritage churches, houses and shrines of Marinduque, home of the kalutang instrument, which is cited as one of the intangible cultural heritages of the Philippines. Explore the myriad walking trails and suspension bridges that wind through towering marble valleys and past thundering waterfalls of Taroko Gorge National Park. Cruise aboard the intimate 120-guest Coral Adventurer, purpose-built for cruising in tropical waters.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Coral Expeditions
Considered the 'world's most technologically-advanced tropical expedition ship', the latest addition to the Coral Expeditions fleet accommodates a maximum of just 120 guests in 60 spacious staterooms and suites, more than half featuring a private balcony. Care has been taken with the design of the ship to preserve Coral Expeditions’ traditionally relaxed and intimate onboard atmosphere. She is Australian flagged and crewed and conforms to the highest standards of build quality, operational redundancy, environmental compliance, and safety. Design features include spacious communal areas, a light-filled lecture room, open seat dining room, open bridge policy and a flexible fleet of excursion tenders that allow access to even the most hard to reach locations.
Coral Adventurer joins the Coral Expeditions fleet exploring the Kimberley region, Cape York and Arnhem Land (The Top of Australia), Papua New Guinea, the Spice Islands, Indonesia and the South Pacific.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for 16 nights
- All meals aboard Coral Adventurer
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Xplorer expedition vessel, zodiacs, glass-bottom boat and kayaks
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
- Included access to standard Wi-Fi aboard the ship - premium package available for purchase.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas / travel permits / passport fees
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - Save 20% off nib Insurance when purchased with your cruise)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
- Tipping is not required aboard Coral Adventurer.
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
THIS ITINERARY IS AN INDICATION OF THE DESTINATIONS VISITED AND ACTIVITIES ON OFFER. THE ORDER OF THE ITINERARY WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE CAPTAIN AND EXPEDITION LEADER AND THEY DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VARY THIS ITINERARY TO MAKE ALLOWANCES FOR WEATHER, TIDAL CONDITIONS AND ANY OTHER EVENT THAT MAY AFFECT THE OPERATION OF THE VESSEL.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Coral Expeditions' terms and conditions.
Single travellers are accommodated in Explorer, Promenade and Coral deck staterooms upon payment of a 50% single supplement. All other staterooms require a 100% supplement.