Discover the Maldives
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:AsiaSHIP:Yasawa Princess
Board the stylish, 56-passenger Yasawa Princess for an 8-day cruise through the turquoise tropical waters of the spectacular Maldives. This itinerary is designed for both snorkellers and SCUBA divers and calls in at many of the archipelago's best reefs. Highlights include Kalhuhuraa Beach, Vaavu Felidu Atoll, multiple island visits
and a special beach BBQ. Throughout your cruise you will experience some of the best beaches, reefs, and deserted and resort islands that the Maldives have to offer. Eight day cruises depart each Monday, and for those with extra time there's a longer 15-day expedition available for the ultimate Maldives holiday experience.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
The 56-passenger Yasawa Princess is the only small ship operating scheduled atoll cruises in the Maldives, making it an ideal option to discover the best of these archipelagos over 7 or 14 days. With departures scheduled every Monday year-round, these cruises are designed to provide the best Maldivian experience; swimming and snorkelling in turquoise blue lagoons, diving the top dive sites of the marine wonderland, total relaxation on secluded white sandy beaches of newly formed sandbanks, Deserted Islands, visiting the local island villages to experience the island life and night fishing under a starry sky.
The following additional options may be added to your cruise.
Flight from Maamagili to Male
Add a flight from Maamagili back to Male at the conclusion of your cruise.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Yasawa Princess in selected room grade
- All meals, morning and afternoon teas
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Unlimited bottled water
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island and village tours
- Transfers at the end of your cruise.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Optional tours in some locations
- Optional SCUBA diving
- Use of snorkelling equipment (rent onboard)
- Items of a personal nature (ie communications and laundry expenses)
- Flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Gratuities for the ship's crew
- Optional flight from Maamagili back to Male.
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in USD
Special offer valid for new bookings made before 20 December 2022.
Itineraries are subjected to change depending on Weather Conditions, Island availability and at the discretion of the Captain.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept both Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Yasawa Princess's terms and conditions.
Enquire for single traveller fares.