Best of the Maldives
DURATION:15 Days/ 14 NightsREGION:AsiaSHIP:Yasawa Princess
Join the 56-passenger Yasawa Princess for a cruise through the turquoise tropical waters of the Maldives' Central Atolls; South Male, Vaavu and Ari Atoll. This 15 day itinerary is designed for both snorkellers and SCUBA divers and calls in at many of the archipelago's best reefs. Highlights Include Alimathaa night snorkelling where you might see nurse sharks, sting rays and giant travally. There's also a whaleshark excursion on the southern edge of Ari Atoll and also a manta ray viewing excursion.
Throughout your cruise you will experience some of the best beaches, reefs, and deserted and resort islands that the Maldives have to offer.
15 Day cruises depart each Monday, and there's also the opportunity to join a shorter seven day experience. Enquire for full details.
Also available: 7 day cruise itineraries. Enquire for information.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
The 56-passenger Yasawa Princess is the only small ship operating scheduled atoll cruises in the Maldives, making it an ideal option to discover the best of these archipelagos over 7 or 14 days. With departures scheduled every Monday year-round, these cruises are designed to provide the best Maldivian experience; swimming and snorkelling in turquoise blue lagoons, diving the top dive sites of the marine wonderland, total relaxation on secluded white sandy beaches of newly formed sandbanks, Deserted Islands, visiting the local island villages to experience the island life and night fishing under a starry sky.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Yasawa Princess in selected room grade
- All meals, morning and afternoon teas
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Unlimited bottled water
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island and village tours
- Transfers at the end of your cruise
Your cruise price does not include:
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Optional tours in some locations
- Optional SCUBA diving
- Use of snorkelling equipment (rent onboard)
- Items of a personal nature (ie communications and laundry expenses)
- Flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Gratuities for the ship's crew