Western Galapagos aboard La Pinta
DURATION:7 Days/ 6 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:La Pinta
Over seven thrilling days aboard the small yacht La Pinta discover the most beautiful islands in the Galapagos archipelago. This expedition cruise showcases Fernandina Island, regarded as one of the most pristine island environments anywhere in the world, where life has evolved in its natural state far from the intervention of man. Then, venture to the Central Islands, landing at the intriguing red beach of Rabida and seeking out the land iguanas of Cerro Dragon. On Santa
Cruz visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and get up close to giant tortoises in their natural environment. In the south, learn about the Galapagos's very own 'murder mystery', spot flamingos and snorkel at one of the best sites in the archipelago: Champion Islet. You will find all corners of the Galapagos stunning, and they will delight you in different ways. And, you can rest assured that the crew aboard La Pinta will do their utmost to ensure your Galapagos experience is truly memorable.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Metropolitan Touring
Cruising Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, the yacht La Pinta promises a sophisticated, upscale travel experience for no more than 48 guests in 24 cabins, combining modern design, spacious rooms, and gourmet cuisine. Her stylish cabins are some of the largest of any Galapagos expedition vessel and features floor-to-ceiling oversized panoramic windows for the best views of the islands. Each cabin features a stylish bathroom, complete with luxurious amenities.
La Pinta is equipped for a wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkelling, kayaking and a glass-bottom boat. Guests are extremely well looked after by a professional crew of 27, plus an experienced expedition team including three naturalist guides.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for six nights
- All meals
- Soft drinks *
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkelling gear
- Internet *
- Taxes and transfers in the islands. Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colón, Swissôtel, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colón, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn, Sheraton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates.
* Please note: Soft drinks include juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
* Internet connections aboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US$ 100 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 20 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance (Save 20% when purchased with your cruise)
- Gifts and additional items
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in USD
Please remember that the exact route and programme may vary according to weather and ocean conditions and the wildlife encountered. It’s also subject to change without previous notice due mainly to readjustment of the National Park policies and regulations.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Metropolitan Touring' s terms and conditions.
Please note that single travellers are accommodated aboard La Pinta upon payment of a 100% single surcharge.