Southern Galapagos aboard Isabela II
DURATION:5 Days/ 4 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Isabela II
Your five day Galapagos Islands discovery cruise aboard Isabela II begins on Santa Cruz Island, the most populous in the archipelago. Journey through the lush vegetation of the highlands to meet giant tortoises face to face before venturing down to the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station. After embarking Isabela II at the end of the first day, sail south to the island of Floreana to experience two history-filled sites: Post Office Bay and Cormorant Point. Continue west to Espanola Island and its remarkable
visitor site, Punta Suarez. Wander along the rugged coastline, home to hundreds of marine iguanas, sea lions, marine birds, including the Galapagos albatross (from April to early January). Gardner Bay provides a wonderful setting for a combination of beach-time, swimming, snorkelling or exploring aboard the glass-bottom boat. on San Cristobal Island, the capital of the Galapagos Province, visit the fascinating sites of Punta Pitt and Cerro Brujo, following in the footseps of a young Charles Darwin who visited here in 1835.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Metropolitan Touring
The yacht Isabela II promises an intimate and stylishly-appointed base from which to explore Charles Darwin's Galapagos Islands, Traditionalists will enjoy feeling at home with a crew that has remained mostly unchanged for years, leading to seamless attention to detail that will make your stay extra special.
With just 20 guest cabins accommodating no more than 40 travellers, Isabella II's convivial atmosphere leads to a close-up experience of this unique destinaiton. On board, guests find delicious cuisine, faultless service and excellent facilities, including a Hut Tub, fitness room, bar and outside deck for al fresco meals, drinks, and sunbathing.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for four nights
- All meals
- Soft drinks *
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkelling gear
- Internet *
- Taxes and transfers in the islands. Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colón, Swissôtel, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colón, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn, Sheraton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates.
* Please note: Soft drinks include juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
* Internet connections aboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US$ 100 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 20 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance (Save 20% when purchased with your cruise)
- Gifts and additional items
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in USD
Please remember that the exact route and programme may vary according to weather and ocean conditions and the wildlife encountered. It’s also subject to change without previous notice due mainly to readjustment of the National Park policies and regulations.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Metropolitan Touring' s terms and conditions.
Please note that single travellers are accommodated aboard La Pinta upon payment of a 100% single surcharge.