Northern Galapagos aboard La Pinta
DURATION:5 Days/ 4 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:La Pinta
Cruise aboard the La Pinta for a five day discovery expedition to some of the most beautiful islands in the Galapagos. The itinerary begins on Santa Cruz Island, the most populous of the archipelago, where you meet giant tortoises in the wild and then venture to the shores of Eden Islet. Then, hop over to the lovely crescent bay of Chinese Hat. On Wednesday, one of the iconic sites of the archipelago awaits: Bartolome Island, with its wooden walkway up to a panoramic viewpoint, golden
sandy beach and great snorkelling opportunities. Close-by, Sullivan Bay offers a great introduction to the volcanic origins of the islands. This memorable trip concludes with an exciting visit to the sunken caldera of Genovesa, far up in the northeast of the archipelago, a privileged place to visit amid thousands of marine birds. The entire crew aboard La Pinta will do their utmost to ensure your Galapagos experience is truly deeply moving and memorable.
Operated by: Metropolitan Touring
Cruising Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, the yacht La Pinta promises a sophisticated, upscale travel experience for no more than 48 guests in 24 cabins, combining modern design, spacious rooms, and gourmet cuisine. Her stylish cabins are some of the largest of any Galapagos expedition vessel and features floor-to-ceiling oversized panoramic windows for the best views of the islands. Each cabin features a stylish bathroom, complete with luxurious amenities.
La Pinta is equipped for a wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkelling, kayaking and a glass-bottom boat. Guests are extremely well looked after by a professional crew of 27, plus an experienced expedition team including three naturalist guides.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for four nights
- All meals
- Soft drinks *
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkelling gear
- Internet *
- Taxes and transfers in the islands. Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colón, Swissôtel, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colón, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn, Sheraton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates.
* Please note: Soft drinks include juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
* Internet connections aboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US$ 100 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 20 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance (Save 20% when purchased with your cruise)
- Gifts and additional items