Galapagos Islands 5-Nights Western
DURATION:6 Days/ 5 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Celebrity Xploration
Celebrity Xploration offers perhaps the most intimate expedition experience in the Galápagos. In the company of just 14 other guests, follow in Charles Darwin's footsteps and discover this remarkable archipelago, situated almost 1,000 kilometres off the coast of Ecuador. The Islands are synonymous with survival and the celebration of
the diversity of species on earth and consist of 19 islands and more than 40 islets offering a unique interaction with nature. Get up close and personal with giant iguanas, sea turtles, sea lions and myriad birdlife, the Galápagos Islands is one of the world's great wilderness areas.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Celebrity Xpeditions
â€‹Celebrity Xploration was formerly named Athala II.
One of the most intimate and personalised ways to discover Ecuador's Galápagos Islands, Celebrity Xploration is an outstanding catamaran that combines adventure with comfort. She can accommodate 16 expeditioners in just eight spacious, fully air-conditioned cabins. There are four cabins on the Upper Deck, which have interconnecting doors, and four cabins on the Main Deck with private balconies.
In addition to an beautifully-appointed indoor dining room and lounge, Celebrity Xploration provides ample outdoor space, including a large sun deck, an open-air bar and an al fresco dining area, where you can take in the islands’ spectacular scenery whilst enjoying dinner straight from the BBQ. Celebrity Xploration shore excursions are aboard a fleet of motorised dinghies, known locally as 'pangas' and there are also a number of kayaks available for guest use.
On board, the atmosphere is relaxed, intimate and friendly. Cabins are well-appointed, meals delicious, and the service reminiscent of a private yacht.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Celebrity Xploration for five nights
- All meals while onboard
- All soft drinks and juices onboard (excluding virgin cocktails)
- Welcome cocktail
- On-board credit for bar consumption of $100 per adult
- Complimentary one-time stocked minibar and healthy snacks in all cabins
- All shore excursions with English speaking guides
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment and 3mm "shorty" wet suits
- Use of kayaks
- Shared transfer between the airport in Baltra and the dock upon arrival and departure
- VIP lounge at the airport in Baltra on outgoing flights
- Sharing transfers between the following hotels and the airport for flights to / from Galapagos: * Quito: Marriott, Swissotel, Casa Gangotena and Plaza Grande* Guayaquil: Oro Verde, Hilton, Wyndham and Hampton Inn* Sharing transfers are only provided upon previous confirmation exclusively for operational cruise dates (Sat and Thu) using our Avianca flights AV 1633, 1634, 1639
Your cruise price does not include:
- Air tickets to and from the Galapagos Islands, pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Galápagos National Park Entrance Fee USD $100 per adult / USD $50 per child under 12 Tourist Transit Card TCT USD $20 per person (adults and children)
- Guide and crew gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in USD
This Galápagos cruise itinerary is subject to change without previous notice due to weather conditions and National Park regulations.
Single travellers are accommodated in a sole use room upon payment of a 50% single supplement.