Eastern Galapagos aboard La Pinta
DURATION:5 Days/ 4 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:La Pinta
Cruising aboard the intimate yacht La Pinta this five day voyage of discovery travels to some of the most beautiful islands on the eastern side of the Galapagos archipelago. The itinerary begins when you venture along the volcanic shores of North Seymour and Santa Cruz Islands, reaching the Plazas Islands. Then, explore Santa Fe Island and San Cristobal Island, home to the provincial capital of the Galapagos province. Later, sail south to Espanola Island, with its remarkable visitor site (a favourite of many visitors) of Punta Suarez. Wander along the rugged coastline, home to
hundreds of marine iguanas, sea lions, marine birds, and even albatross (during much of the year). In the afternoon, Gardner Bay provides a wonderful setting for a combination of beach-time, swimming, snorkelling or exploring aboard the glass-bottom boat. The adventure concludes with a visit to the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz Island, the most populous in the archipelago. Throughout the expedition the entire crew aboard La Pinta will do our utmost to ensure your Galapagos experience is truly deeply moving and memorable.
Operated by: Metropolitan Touring
Cruising Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, the yacht La Pinta promises a sophisticated, upscale travel experience for no more than 48 guests in 24 cabins, combining modern design, spacious rooms, and gourmet cuisine. Her stylish cabins are some of the largest of any Galapagos expedition vessel and features floor-to-ceiling oversized panoramic windows for the best views of the islands. Each cabin features a stylish bathroom, complete with luxurious amenities.
La Pinta is equipped for a wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkelling, kayaking and a glass-bottom boat. Guests are extremely well looked after by a professional crew of 27, plus an experienced expedition team including three naturalist guides.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for four nights
- All meals
- Soft drinks *
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkelling gear
- Internet *
- Taxes and transfers in the islands. Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colón, Swissôtel, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colón, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn, Sheraton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates.
* Please note: Soft drinks include juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
* Internet connections aboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US$ 100 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 20 per person, subject to change without notice)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance (Save 20% when purchased with your cruise)
- Gifts and additional items