ABC Islands & Central America
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Sea Cloud II
Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao - the alphabet of the Caribbean begins with these three islands off the coast of Venezuela. The ABC islands are considered the “Netherlands of the Caribbean”, and their Dutch colonial past is still visible in the pastel-coloured architecture. There are plenty of colours on show underwater, too: Their breathtaking biodiversity renders these three island beauties a Mecca for water sports fans.
In winter the Caribbean trade winds provide ideal speeds and perfect stability while delivering extremely pleasant air and water temperatures. The many hours out at sea will turn into a real joy for the tall ship, and a delight for those looking to enjoy freedom beneath the sails.With its three expansive decks, fine dining and a generous range of facilities on offer in its guest cabins, Sea Cloud II delivers five-star luxury.
Sea Cloud II
Operated by: Sea Cloud Cruises
Sea Cloud II can be recognised as the true sister ship of the legendary Sea Cloud, yet has its own, very unique character. It combines the high standards expected of a modern cruise ship with the unique atmosphere of a romantic tall ship.
A windjammer gives you that feeling of boundless freedom - a feeling that reaches its pinnacle as you sail the seas under open skies. This is a feeling that pervades the Sea Cloud II at all times, manifested in the onboard lifestyle and forged by the expansive space of the four decks, the relaxed social atmosphere and the space for private contemplation. Accommodating just 94 guests, served by a crew of 65, you will always be able to find a quiet spot for relaxation or contemplation aboard this exquisite ship.
The lounge, the library, the restaurant, the cabins and the gym are all imbued with stylish comfort. Every area has its own way of enticing visitors, so you will still discover new favourite places even after days. The decks of Sea Cloud II are therefore an ideal place to transform any journey into a very special experience.
Your cruise price includes:
- All meals (six per day) from early-bird breakfast to a 4-course dinner menu with choice of main course
- 5-course gala dinner during the cruise
- Welcome and farewell cocktail with champagne
- Selected wines and beers thoughtfully chosen to complement lunch and dinner
- All soft drinks and alcohol-free coffee and tea specialties throughout the cruise
- Bottled water on the excursions
- Welcoming bottle of champagne in your cabin
- Fresh fruit basket in your cabin, replenished daily
- E-mails can be sent free of charge from the on-board laptop
- English-speaking tour guide
- Premium travel documents with detailed destination information
- All port fees
- Use of watersports facilities such as snorkelling and waterskiing equipment
Your cruise price does not include:
- International and internal airfares
- Pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Optional shore excursions
- Premium alcoholic beverages and beverages outside of lunch and dinner.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 20% when booked with your expedition)
- Passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Spa treatments
- Internet and phone
- Gift shop items and any other items of personal nature