Galapagos Islands Adventure
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Ocean Spray
Launched in 2011, Ocean Spray is one of the newest expedition ships operating in the Galápagos Islands. Tailor-made itineraries aboard this intimate 16-guest Catamaran visit remote island destinations with fully-accredited naturalist guides, luxury accommodation and the assurance that your carbon emissions will be offset by this eco-friendly cruise line.
Daily activities include kayaking and snorkelling, with hikes and shore excursions putting you in close proximity to the Islands’ famed marine iguanas, albatross colonies, giant sea turtles and colourful flamingos. Swim and snorkel with sea lions, penguins, sea turtles and myriad spectacularly colourful fish. A Galápagos Island cruise aboard Ocean Spray is guaranteed to be an experience like no other.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Haugan Cruises
Ocean Spray is one of three sister-ships operated by leading Galápagos Islands cruise line Haugan Cruises. Launched in 2011, this 16-guest mega-catamaran is one of the newest expedition ships in the Galapagos and offers premier performance and comfort. The elegant design includes a spacious sundeck with Jacuzzi, large dining, the option of al fresco dining on the stern deck, ample social areas and spacious Deluxe Cabins, each with a private balcony. With her small size allowing access to even the most hard to reach locations, Ocean Spray's speed, comfort, experienced local guides and naturalists, kayaks and itinerary makes this intimate ship perfect for active, luxury Galápagos Island cruisers.
Your cruise price includes:
- Services of bilingual local guide & naturalist throughout the cruise
- Dedicated onboard cruise manager
- Accommodation onboard for seven nights
- All meals on board
- Soft drinks and juices
- Welcome cocktail
- Snorkelling equipment
- Free use of all amenities on board (laptops etc)
- Transfers between boat and airport
- Use of wetsuit
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights, pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Gratuities (guides and crew)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Bottled soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature (ie communications and laundry expenses)
- US$ 100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee*
- US$ 10 Galapagos entrance card for control of population in the islands*
* Fees are subject to change and are collected onboard the vessel. Must be paid in cash.
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in USD
This Galápagos cruise itinerary is subject to change without previous notice due to weather conditions and National Park regulations.
A single supplement of 50% of the twin share price applies for sole use of a cabin.