6-Night Peruvian Amazon Discovery
DURATION:7 Days/ 6 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Delfin III
Deep in the Peruvian Amazon, Delfin III will take you into one of the world’s largest protected flooded forests, the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve. Experienced guides will show you the immense biodiversity of the area. This 6-night expedition includes visits to native villages, kayaking, swimming with pink river dolphins, fishing, daytime hiking, and night safaris. On board, guests can enjoy
exquisite Amazonian cuisine in an authentic, intimate setting with the right amount of elegance and comfort. Aboard the newest ship operating in the Peruvian Amazon, the 43-passenger state-of-the-art Delfin III, expeditioners will enjoy first class comfort and all the modern conveniences in the company of an expert expedition team.
Operated by: Delfin Amazon Cruises
The newest small ship operating on the Peruvian Amazon, the Delfin III offers guests an immersive rainforest experience while simultaneously treating them to the highest levels of luxury. With capacity for up to 43 guests, Delfin III has been beautifully finished with the finest details, hardwood floors, designer furniture, and handmade Peruvian artefacts. The itineraries have been carefully planned and are set to offer an unforgettable experience. Guests will have no shortage of up close rainforest experience and gourmet food to compliment.
Guests can choose between four room grades. On the first deck there are eight Fauna Suites complete with floor to ceiling panoramic windows as well as two spacious Estuary Suites facing the front of the ship. The second deck is comprised of 10 Flora Suites and the largest of all, the Amazonia Suite. The top deck features beautiful indoor and outdoor lounge, a sundeck with plunge pool, a spa and gym, and of course the bar.
This ship was formerly named Amazon Discovery.
Your cruise price includes:
- All meals while on board (arrival day: dinner, cruise days: all meals, departure day: breakfast & lunch)
- All excursions & equipment (including rubber boots & rain ponchos)
- Transfers to/from vessel when arriving on recommended flights to Iquitos (5:00 PM)
- Entrance fee to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Natural juices, soda, coffee, tea, water; beer
Your cruise price does not include:
- Air tickets to/from Iquitos
- Cost of medical emergencies (including evacuation)
- Gratuities (amount suggested per guest: US$ 120.00)
- Any additional transportation services
- Any additional bar consumption
- Boutique purchases
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
Your cruise package includes transfers from/to the Iquitos Airport to/from the port of Nauta, where Amazon Discovery will depart and set sail from. These included transfers are offered only when arriving and departing on the recommended LAN Airlines flight, which is approximately 5:00 PM in both directions.