Sights & Sounds of Cuba
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:North AmericaSHIP:Variety Voyager
With the recent relaxation of travel restrictions for US citizens visiting Cuba, now is the time to visit before the country undergoes major change and an influx of international visitors. Aboard Variety Voyager experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, along with an exciting voyage of discovery, unravelling the wonders of the Cuba. Each day you will discover a new
port of call, a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you, a glimpse of ancient history to amaze you and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you. The colonial cities of Havana, Cienfuegos and Trinidad, the verdant landscapes of Vinales / Pinar del Rio and the crystal clear seas and amazing underwater life in Cabo San Antonio and Cayo Largo.
Operated by: Variety Cruises
The modern, technically-advanced motor yacht Variety Voyager accommodates just 72 passengers in 36 cabins. Built in 2012 under the latest International 'Safety of Life At Sea' (SOLAS 2010) regulations and classified by RINA, Variety Voyager guarantees guest safety with incomparable comfort and elegance. The Variety Voyager impresses with her sleek lines and ample deck space, very much what one expects from a millionaire’s super yacht. Inside, cabins and public areas are finished with warm fabrics, rich marbles, fine carpeting and soft tones wood panelling. From everywhere on this ship - from cabins, to the elegant dining room, the outdoor lounge and ample deck space - there are unobstructed views of the ocean and of the ports visited. And above all, the professional service of a crew of 32, always with a smile and a true desire to satisfy.
Note: Variety Cruises assigns port charges of EUR €425 per person to this cruise. These charges are not included in the published fare and will be added to your invoice.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Variety Voyager for seven nights
- Ocean transportation
- All meals
- On board entertainment as specified in the cruise program
Your cruise price does not include
- Port charges of EUR €425 per person
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 20% when purchased with your expedition)
- Transfers to/from Variety Voyager
- Optional shore excursions
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, communications and bar expenses)
- Gratuities for ship's crew (at your discretion, but allow €10 per person, per day if satisfied with service)