Picture Perfect Islands of the Caribbean
DURATION:15 Days/ 14 NightsREGION:North AmericaSHIP:Sea Cloud II
Stunning volcanic scenery and island hideaways on the sunny side of the Lesser Antilles and the Grenadines make this journey an exploration to remember. Starting and finishing in Barbados, this 15 day itinerary includes visits to famed resort towns such as St. Barts and St. Georges, along with plenty of time to soak up outstanding scenery, explore pristine white sand beaches and interact with the laid back locals of the Caribbean.
The tall ship Sea Cloud II brings together the best of two worlds. This spacious three-masted barque offers all the amenities of a modern cruise ship whilst remaining a quintessential windjammer. With its four expansive decks, a sauna, gym, boutique and swim platform, as well as the generous range of facilities on offer in its guest cabins, the Sea Cloud II delivers five-star luxury which is sure to impress even seasoned small ship cruisers.
Sea Cloud II
Operated by: Sea Cloud Cruises
Sea Cloud II can be recognised as the true sister ship of the legendary Sea Cloud, yet has its own, very unique character. It combines the high standards expected of a modern cruise ship with the unique atmosphere of a romantic tall ship.
A windjammer gives you that feeling of boundless freedom - a feeling that reaches its pinnacle as you sail the seas under open skies. This is a feeling that pervades the Sea Cloud II at all times, manifested in the onboard lifestyle and forged by the expansive space of the four decks, the relaxed social atmosphere and the space for private contemplation. Accommodating just 94 guests, served by a crew of 65, you will always be able to find a quiet spot for relaxation or contemplation aboard this exquisite ship.
The lounge, the library, the restaurant, the cabins and the gym are all imbued with stylish comfort. Every area has its own way of enticing visitors, so you will still discover new favourite places even after days. The decks of Sea Cloud II are therefore an ideal place to transform any journey into a very special experience.
Your cruise price includes:
- All meals (six per day) from early-bird breakfast to a 4-course dinner menu with choice of main course
- 5-course gala dinner during the cruise
- Welcome and farewell cocktail with champagne
- Selected wines and beers thoughtfully chosen to complement lunch and dinner
- All soft drinks and alcohol-free coffee and tea specialties throughout the cruise
- Bottled water on the excursions
- Welcoming bottle of champagne in your cabin
- Fresh fruit basket in your cabin, replenished daily
- E-mails can be sent free of charge from the on-board laptop
- English-speaking tour guide
- Premium travel documents with detailed destination information
- All port fees
- Use of watersports facilities such as snorkelling and waterskiing equipment
Your cruise price does not include:
- International and internal airfares
- Pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Optional shore excursions
- Premium alcoholic beverages and beverages outside of lunch and dinner.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Spa treatments
- Internet and phone
- Gift shop items and any other items of personal nature