9 Day Kimberley Odyssey
DURATION:9 Days/ 8 NightsREGION:The KimberleySHIP:Odyssey
If you're short on time, but keen on maximum adventure, this 9 day Kimberley cruise between Broome and the Mitchell Plateau offers an outstanding itinerary covering all of the Southern Kimberley's highlights. You will experience Horizontal Falls, King Cascades and the mighty Prince Regent River, Montgomery Reef, Wandjina and
Bradshaw Aboriginal art and much more. Keen fisherman will also enjoy ample time to go after one of the Kimberley's legendary fish; the mighty Barramundi. You will also make the most of every minute of this expedition aboard the intimate 20-passenger Odyssey, with light aircraft flights included at the conclusion of the cruise, eliminating any backtracking by flying back to Broome.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Odyssey Expeditions
Odyssey is a custom-built 24 metre expedition vessel launched in 2006. Her advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, a spacious interior and excellent stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays, she draws just 1.8 metres and is powered by two advanced Mercedes Benz diesel engines. The engines meet future emission standards and are considerably quieter than many other engine types. Twin engines also offer improved flexibility on long range voyages.
Odyssey accommodates just 20 guests, with six well-equipped Deluxe Double cabins and four compact Twin Cabins. Four spacious, shared toilet and shower facilities are conveniently located mid ship, close to all cabins. The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably, with an al fresco dining also available on deck. Odyssey is equipped with the latest navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications and travels with a comfortable 12 metre excursion tender.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade
- All meals
- 24 hour soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Homer expedition vessel
- Horizontal Falls cruise
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of Odyssey staff and guides
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
- Use of fishing equipment
- Tipping not required on board
- Arrival and departure transfers (to/from ship)
- Light aircraft and helicopter transfers are included in the cost of your cruise. Luggage must be packed into soft bags and weigh no more than 12kg for each guest.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - Save 20% when purchased with your expedition)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges, laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
Note: Some departures operate in the reverse direction, commencing with a scenic flight to the MItchell Plateau and then cruising back to Broome. Enquire for details.
Note: As this expedition includes scenic flights, maximum luggage capacity is 12kg per person.
This itinerary is an indication of the destinations visited and activities on offer. While every effort will be made to follow this itinerary the Captain does reserve the right to vary this itinerary to make allowances for weather, tidal conditions and any other event that may affect the operation of the vessel.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Odyssey Expeditions' terms and conditions.
Single travellers are accommodated in a sole use room upon payment of a 50% single supplement.