Kimberley Coast & Rivers
DURATION:11 Days/ 10 NightsREGION:The KimberleySHIP:Kimberley Pearl
Your 11 day Kimberley Coast & Rivers adventure commences with a scenic flight from Broome into the heart of pearling country at Cygnet Bay. After embarking Kimberley Pearl settle in for ten days of adventure. See the highlights of the southern Kimberley including nature walks to view ancient Aboriginal art at Raft Point, freshwater swimming holes, the incredible Montgomery Reef and Horizontal Falls, along with the Prince Regent River's iconic King Cascades.
There's also ample time for chasing some of the Kimberley's big fish - including the mighty barra - and with three excursion tenders shared amongst just 12 travellers there's plenty of opportunity to style your own adventure. Experience all of this aboard one of the most intimate ships operating along the Kimberley coast, the former lugger Kimberley Pearl. Whether you're travelling on your own, as a couple or as part of a private charter group, this beautifully-refurbished small ship will feel like your own private coastal cruiser.
Operated by: Kimberley Pearl Charters
Originally built in 1979 to join the famed Paspaley Pearls fleet in Western Australia, Kimberley Pearl - or the Dalumba as she was then named - worked the pearl shell grounds off Eighty Mile Beach and at Compass Rose. Now, following her retirement from the pearling industry, Kimberley Pearl has been fully transformed into a stylish and comfortable small ship allowing travellers to discover the wonders of the outback Kimberley Coast. Accommodating a maximum of just 12 passengers, Kimberley Pearl feels more like a private yacht; there's ample space to relax, an open plan kitchen and living area and five beautifully-appointed cabins, each with a modern en suite. There is perhaps no more intimate way to discover the Kimberley Coast than aboard Kimberley Pearl, with private charters also available for small groups of friends.
Your cruise price includes:
- Scenic flight Broome to Cygnet Bay and return
- All accommodation and travel onboard Kimberley Pearl
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Morning and afternoon tea daily
- Tea, coffee and soft drink
- Sightseeing activities
- Services of the professional crew
- A souvenir Kimberley Pearl duffle bag for each traveller
- A complimentary Broome sunset cruise aboard the Willie pre or post your Kimberley cruise.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls and internet access
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 25% when purchased with your expedition)
- Airfares to and from home
- Pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Scenic helicopter flights
A note about alcohol...
Kimberley Pearl is BYO; an onboard bar service is not operated. You are welcome to organise your own alcohol to be delivered to the ship, ask us for details.