Iceland - Fire & Ice from Reykjavik
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:EuropeSHIP:Panorama
Embark the intimate Panorama for an expedition around natural Iceland. Discover a fascinating country with amazing rugged landscapes, towering waterfalls and the legends of the Vikings and the Norse. Departing in the summer months between June and September, this expedition is perfectly timed to see humpback whales,
orcas and dolphins. Discover Heimaey Island, the Pompei of the North. See Myvatn Lake, the Namarskard - a striking geothermal field - and the Godafoss Waterfall. Other highlights include the quaint fishing village of Húsavík, Siglufjörður a fishing town close to the Arctic Circle and Ísafjörður.
On alternate weeks this expedition operates in the reverse direction, between Akureyri and Reykjavík. Click here for departure dates and information.
Operated by: Variety Cruises
Panorama is a three-masted motorsailer which can accommodate up to 48 guests in 24 cabins. Launched in 1993, Panorama was totally rebuilt in 2001, followed by a modernisation in 2014 which saw upgrades to the Upper Deck cabins and Lounge, as well as the Main Deck cabin en suite bathrooms and Lounge. Panorama is incredibly stable, has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings and has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Tunis and offers the highest standard of accommodation and comfort safety.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Panorama for seven nights
- Ocean transportation
- All onboard meals
- On board entertainment as specified in the cruise program
- Port charges and fees
Your cruise price does not include
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Transfers to/from Panorama
- Optional shore excursions and meals ashore
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, communications and bar expenses)
- Gratuities for ship's crew (at your discretion, but allow €10 per person, per day if satisfied with service)