Croatia Elegance from Split
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:EuropeSHIP:Kapetan Bota
Discover the highlights of Croatia’s Adriatic Coast aboard the stylish small ship Kapetan Bota. Starting and finishing in World Heritage-listed Spilt, you will have the opportunity to swim in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea and roam picturesque and historic towns including Korcula, Mljet, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Bol.
Travel ashore to explore Mljet National Park in the company of local guides who reveal thousands of years of history as you immerse yourself in the culture and landscapes of Croatia. In the walled-city of Dubrovnik tour with an English speaking guide and choose to dine at a local restaurant.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Ambassador Travel
The small ship M/S Kapetan Bota (Captain Bota) was constructed in Split, Croatia in 2015 and features modern stylings and amenities, along with latest-technology safety and navigation equipment. At just 41 metres in length, Kapetan Bota is the ideal size to navigate the Adriatic Coast and Croatia's inlets and bays.
Elegantly appointed, Kapetan Bota has 18 spacious cabins with private facilities, air-conditioning and satellite TV providing accommodation for a maximum of just 36 guests. An experienced crew of six will be on hand to ensure your cruise is as enjoyable as possible. Guest cabins are located across a choice of two decks and are very comfortable, fully air conditioned and conveniently designed with private en suites, toilet and shower in cabin. A spacious sun deck is furnished with sun loungers and a jacuzzi (whirlpool).
Kapetan Bota offers a deluxe cruising experience on Croatia's coast comparable to a private yacht, yet at an affordable price.
Your cruise price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation aboard M/S Kapetan Bota
- English speaking cruise director on board
- Services of six crew members
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Two 500ml botlles of water per day for excursions
- Welcome dinner with three courses
- Buffet breakfast daily and 6 lunches
- Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Hvar, Split, Korcula and Dubrovnik (wireless tour guide system included)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Towels changed every second day
- Linen changed in the middle of the week
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights, pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Some meals (most dinners are not included)
- Port taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
- Entrance (optional) to the Mljet National Park, of €15 per person
- Optional excursions in Split
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in EUR
This itinerary is an indication of the destinations visited and activities on offer. Changes may be made to the itinerary to make allowances for weather, tidal conditions and any other event that may affect the operation of the vessel.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' terms and conditions.
Single travellers may reserve sole use of a cabin upon payment of a 50% single supplement.