West Coast Odyssey
DURATION:10 Days/ 9 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Odyssey
Join the 20-passenger catamaran Odyssey for a thrilling ten day cruise along the Western Australia coast between Fremantle (Perth) and Broome. Cruise among the wildlife-rich Abrolhos Islands, step ashore on Dirk Harthog Island and spend three days exploring the rarely-visited Montebello Islands. Throughout the
expedition there is ample opportunity to swim, snorkel and fish; a highlight being swimming over the wreck of the legendary Batavia in the Abrolhos Islands. Travelling in a small group, you'll enjoy the warm and friendly service of the Australian crew, and the comfortable onboard amenities of the Odyssey as you explore this interesting and picturesque coastline.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Odyssey Expeditions
Odyssey is a custom-built 24 metre expedition vessel launched in 2006. Her advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, a spacious interior and excellent stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays, she draws just 1.8 metres and is powered by two advanced Mercedes Benz diesel engines. The engines meet future emission standards and are considerably quieter than many other engine types. Twin engines also offer improved flexibility on long range voyages.
Odyssey accommodates just 20 guests, with six well-equipped Deluxe Double cabins and four compact Twin Cabins. Four spacious, shared toilet and shower facilities are conveniently located mid ship, close to all cabins. The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably, with an al fresco dining also available on deck. Odyssey is equipped with the latest navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications and travels with a comfortable 12 metre excursion tender.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade aboard Odyssey for nine nights
- All meals
- 24 hour soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Homer expedition vessel
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of Odyssey staff and guides
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
- Use of fishing equipment
- Tipping not required on board
- Departure transfer in Broome
- One way flight Broome to Perth at conclusion of cruise (deduct $200 per person from fare if not requiring flight).
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone and internet communications and bar charges, laundry charges and souvenir purchases
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
This itinerary is an indication of the destinations visited and activities on offer. While every effort will be made to follow this itinerary the Captain does reserve the right to vary this itinerary to make allowances for weather, tidal conditions and any other event that may affect the operation of the vessel.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Odyssey Expeditions' terms and conditions.
Single travellers are accommodated in a sole use room upon payment of a 50% single supplement.