Fiordland & NZ's South Coast
DURATION:9 Days/ 8 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Coral Adventurer
Embark the stylish Coral Adventurer in Milford Sound for an incredible 9-day expedition cruise to Wellington. Spend multiple days exploring the scenic beauty of World Heritage-listed Fiordland National Park, including Milford, Doubtful and Dusky Sounds. You'll also travel ashore to wildlife-rich Stewart Island and enjoy whalewatching in pretty Kaikoura. A tour of Dunedin offers plenty of opportunities
to explore while Akaroa is sure to charm with its French influences. The voyage is topped off by a day exploring the Marlborough Sounds, including the chance to hike part of the Queen Charlotte Track. Throughout your cruise you will enjoy the stylish surrounds of the state-of-the-art Coral Adventurer. Limited to no more than 120 travellers this is a true small group New Zealand touring experience.
Operated by: Coral Expeditions
Considered the 'world's most technologically-advanced tropical expedition ship', the latest addition to the Coral Expeditions fleet accommodates a maximum of just 120 guests in 60 spacious staterooms and suites, more than half featuring a private balcony. Care has been taken with the design of the ship to preserve Coral Expeditions’ traditionally relaxed and intimate onboard atmosphere. She is Australian flagged and crewed and conforms to the highest standards of build quality, operational redundancy, environmental compliance, and safety. Design features include spacious communal areas, a light-filled lecture room, open seat dining room, open bridge policy and a flexible fleet of excursion tenders that allow access to even the most hard to reach locations.
Coral Adventurer joins the Coral Expeditions fleet exploring the Kimberley region, Cape York and Arnhem Land (The Top of Australia), Papua New Guinea, the Spice Islands, Indonesia and the South Pacific.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in selected room grade for eight nights
- All meals
- House beer and wine during lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour soft drinks, tea and barista-style coffee
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Guided tours on Xplorer expedition vessel, zodiacs, glass-bottom boat and kayaks
- Touring as described in each itinerary
- Services of expedition staff and lecturers including briefings and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Port taxes and government charges imposed by government authorities
- Transfer from Queenstown to Milford Sound at commencement of the voyage.
- Included access to standard Wi-Fi aboard the ship - premium package available for purchase.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Pre and post flights, transfers and hotels
- Entry visas / travel permits
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to phone communications and bar charges (outside of the included drinks package as highlighted), laundry charges and souvenir purchases
- Tipping is not required aboard Coral Adventurer.