Fiji's Northern Yasawa Islands
DURATION:5 Days/ 4 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Reef Endeavour
Cruise Fiji’s spectacular Yasawa Islands and explore a new island or coral reef every morning and afternoon. Yasawa Island cruises have a great emphasis on water activities, showcasing the dramatic scenery of the spectacular volcanic islands situated off the north-west coast of the main island. You can choose to snorkel,
SCUBA dive or paddle a kayak in the turquoise waters. On this 4-night cruise around the remote northern islands from Naviti to Yasawa, see the famous Sawa-i-lau limestone cave and blue lagoon and join rainforest walks with expert Naturalists. Cruising aboard the stylish Reef Endeavour you will discover another side of Fiji.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
MV Reef Endeavour is purpose-built for cruising Fiji's sheltered waters and reef environments. A small ship, she caters to no more than 140 passengers, ensuring every guest receives personal attention and a warm 'Bula' from the predominantly Fijian crew. Reef Endeavour’s small size means she can negotiate remote reefs, islands and shallow bays where bigger ships cannot go. Her innovative design provides many big ship extra comforts including swimming pool and spa pools, staterooms that open directly onto the outside deck, extensive timber-laid leisure decks and an embarkation platform with a lift from the water level to the main deck.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Reef Endeavour in selected room grade
- All meals, morning and afternoon teas
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Marine Biologist & Cultural Talks
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- Snorkelling & glass bottom boat tours
- Transfers at the end of your cruise
Your cruise price does not include:
- Transfers to the ship
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Optional tours in some locations
- Optional SCUBA diving
- Items of a personal nature (ie communications and laundry expenses)
- Flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
Listed prices are Early Bird prices applicable when you book 30 days or more in advance. Limited numbers apply. Add 20% to fares when booking within 30 days.
The Itinerary is a guide only and subject to change without notice subject to weather or sea conditions or any other event affecting the operation of the vessel.
Single travellers are able to request sole use of staterooms at a 50% single surcharge.