Seychelles Garden of Eden
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:AfricaSHIP:Pegasus
Cruises in the ‘Garden of Eden’: discover paradise in the Seychelles on a 7-night island hopping cruise. While Mahé, Praslin and La Digue may be the principal islands, dozens of smaller isles nearby offer further opportunity to explore. Every island has a character and charm all of its own, with colourful individual histories
and unique natural features, some with steep granite cliffs and others comprising pristine coral atolls. Together, they make up a surprisingly diverse destination of great natural beauty, rare flora and fauna that have been cocooned in isolation for millions of years, and a friendly multi-cultural people eager to welcome you to their shores.â€‹
Operated by: Variety Cruises
The twin-hulled Pegasus, built in 1990, completely refitted in 1997 and renovated in 2016, accommodates just 42 guests in 21 cabins, in a relaxed and congenial atmosphere. At only 45 metres in length, Pegasus is the ideal ship to navigate the shallow waters and hidden coves of the Seychelles.
On board you will enjoy magnificent sea views as you stroll 240 sqm. of open deck space. You can relax with friends in the handsomely appointed lounge, browse in the well-stocked library or enjoy ocean view dining in the convivial and spacious restaurant area. A platform on Pegasus stern enables you to swim when weather and anchorage conditions permit. After a busy day of exploring and snorkelling you have the option of relaxing in the 'Zen Mini Spa' located on the Lower Deck.
Note: Variety Cruises assigns port charges of EUR €330 per person to this cruise. These charges are not included in the published fare and will be added to your invoice.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard M/Y Pegasus for seven nights
- Ocean transportation
- All meals
- On board entertainment as specified in the cruise program
Your cruise price does not include
- Port charges of EUR €330 per person
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 20% when purchased with your expedition)
- Transfers to/from Variety Voyager
- Optional shore excursions
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, communications and bar expenses)
- Gratuities for ship's crew (at your discretion, but allow €10 per person, per day if satisfied with service)