Española Galápagos Islands
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:South & Central AmericaSHIP:Celebrity Xperience
Situated 1,000 kilometres off the coast of Ecuador, the Galápagos archipelago consists of 19 islands and more than 40 islets offering a unique interaction with nature. The Islands are synonymous with survival and the celebration of the diversity of species on earth. There is perhaps no better way to discover the Galápagos
Islands than aboard the boutique small ship Celebrity Xperience. With an expert, English-speaking naturalist guide for each 12 guests and guest numbers limited to 48, the ship offers spacious indoor and outdoor areas, with more outdoor space than any other boat of the same size operating in the archipelago.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Celebrity Xpeditions
Celebrity Xperience was formerly named Eclipse.
Celebrity Xperience is perhaps the finest boutique expedition vessel cruising the Galápagos Islands today. Large enough to travel the Pacific in comfort and safety, small enough to dock at remote ports and negotiate inter-island landings with agility, Celebrity Xperience is the perfect size for an expedition-style adventure and the choice for travellers who prefer the intimate, comfortable atmosphere and attentive service of a smaller boutique vessel to a larger cruise ship. Celebrity Xperience features outstanding open-air spaces, comfortable cabins, and spectacular al fresco dining.
The 26 spacious staterooms accommodate up to 48 guests - just half the number usually found on a ship this size. This means that passengers can enjoy the generous accommodation of a larger vessel, while preserving the atmosphere and exclusivity of a smaller yacht. Exploring with a small group of like-minded fellow travellers, guests can experience tailor-made itineraries led by certified naturalist guides.
In 2015, Celebrity Xperience was the recipient of the prestigious World Travel Award in the category of 'South America´s Leading Boutique Cruise'.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Celebrity Xperience in selected room grade for seven nights
- All shore excursions with English speaking guides
- All meals while onboard
- All soft drinks and juices onboard (no virgin cocktails)
- Selected house wines and spirits
- Private refrigerator
- Gratuities to crew
- Internet access
- Welcome cocktail
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment & 3mm 'shorty' wet suits
- Use of kayaks
- Sharing transfer between the airport in Baltra and the dock upon arrival and departure on Saturday
- Access to VIP lounge at the airport in Baltra on outgoing flights
- Sharing transfers between the following hotels and the airport for flights to / from Galapagos: * Quito: Marriott, Swissotel, Casa Gangotena and Plaza Grande* Guayaquil: Oro Verde, Hilton, Wyndham and Hampton Inn* Sharing transfers are only provided upon previous confirmation exclusively for guests using Avianca flights AV 1633, 1634, 1635.
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands
- Pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Galápagos National Park Entrance Fee $100 per adult / $50 per child under 12 years
- Tourist Transit Card TCT $20 per person (adults and children)
- Premium Alcoholic beverages and selected non-alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in USD
This Galápagos cruise itinerary is subject to change without previous notice due to weather conditions and National Park regulations.
Single travellers are accommodated in Single Staterooms (limited numbers) at twice the per person fare.