Cuba & Jamaica
DURATION:13 Days/ 12 NightsREGION:North AmericaSHIP:Sea Cloud
Cuba really is at the very heart of the Caribbean. Today's tourists unfurl their towels right where the notorious pirates of the Caribbean once buried their treasures. The tiny islands off the coast of Cuba are a slice of paradise while the capital Havana offers a bright and colourful cocktail of colonial history. This 12 night expedition from Havana to Montego Bay showcases the best of Cuba and Jamaica.
The historic tall ship Sea Cloud brings together the best of two worlds. This elegant three-masted ship offers all the amenities of a modern cruise ship whilst remaining a quintessential windjammer. With its three expansive decks, fine dining and a generous range of facilities on offer in its guest cabins, Sea Cloud delivers five-star luxury which is sure to impress even the most seasoned small ship cruisers and gourmands.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Sea Cloud Cruises
This grandest of tall ships was built in 1931 by American businessman E. F. Hutton for his wife, Marjorie Merriweather Post. Sea Cloud embodies true elegance and there is no ship afloat that can compare for grace, fine service and the sheer joy of sailing. She carries 30 sails (all raised by hand) measuring a total of 3,000 square metres, and a main mast towering some 54 metres above the deck.
Only a classic windjammer can give you that feeling of boundless freedom - a feeling that reaches its pinnacle as you sail the seas under open skies. This is a feeling that pervades the Sea Cloud at all times, manifested in the onboard lifestyle and forged by the expansive space of the three decks, the relaxed social atmosphere and the space for private contemplation. Accommodating just 64 guests, served by a crew of 60, you will always be able to find a quiet spot for relaxation or contemplation aboard this exquisite ship.
The lounge, oak-panelled restaurant, lido deck dining area and the cabins are all imbued with stylish comfort. Every area has its own way of enticing visitors, so you will still discover new favourite places even after days. The decks of Sea Cloud are therefore an ideal place to transform any journey into a very special experience.
Your cruise price includes:
- All meals (six per day) from early-bird breakfast to a 4-course dinner menu with choice of main course
- 5-course gala dinner during the cruise
- Welcome and farewell cocktail with champagne
- Selected wines and beers thoughtfully chosen to complement lunch and dinner
- All soft drinks and alcohol-free coffee and tea specialties throughout the cruise
- Bottled water on the excursions
- Welcoming bottle of champagne in your cabin
- Fresh fruit basket in your cabin, replenished daily
- E-mails can be sent free of charge from the on-board laptop
- English-speaking tour guide
- Premium travel documents with detailed destination information
- All port fees
- Use of watersports facilities such as snorkelling and waterskiing equipment
Your cruise price does not include:
- International and internal airfares
- Pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Optional shore excursions
- Premium alcoholic beverages and beverages outside of lunch and dinner.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - SAVE 20% when booked with your expedition)
- Passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Spa treatments
- Internet and phone
- Gift shop items and any other items of personal nature
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in EUR
The day-by-day itinerary may be subject to change due to weather, sea conditions or any other event affecting the operation of the ship.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept both Expedition Cruise Specialists' and Sea Cloud Cruises' terms and conditions.
Single travellers may request sole use of a room upon payment of a 50% surcharge (categories C to F) or 100% surcharge (categories A to B). A limited number of single rooms are available.
A limited number of 'Guaranteed Cabins' is available on each cruise on a request basis. When your request for a Guaranteed Double Cabin is confirmed, you pay the lowest fare, yet leave the room allocation to Sea Cloud. You will receive the cabin number with your cruise documents before departure. The range of accommodation starts from Category F.