Deluxe Island Hopping from Dubrovnik
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:EuropeSHIP:Apolon
Discover the highlights of Croatia’s Adriatic Coast aboard the new, deluxe small ship Apolon. Starting and finishing in the walled-city of Dubrovnik, you will have the opportunity to swim in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea and roam picturesque and historic towns including Split, Korčula, Mljet, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Bol.
Travel ashore to explore Mljet National Park in the company of local guides who reveal thousands of years of history as you immerse yourself in the culture and landscapes of Croatia. This deluxe version of the Island Hopping Cruise includes complimentary alcohol with meals on board, plus additional included sightseeing tours.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Ambassador Travel
The small ship M/S Apolon was constructed in Split, Croatia in April 2016 and is one of the newest ships operating on the Adriatic Coast. Featuring modern stylings and amenities, along with latest-technology safety and navigation equipment, at just 49 metres in length Apolon is the ideal size to navigate the Adriatic Coast and Croatia's inlets and bays.
Elegantly appointed, Apolon has 19 spacious cabins with private facilities and air-conditioning, providing accommodation for a maximum of just 38 guests. An experienced crew of seven will be on hand to ensure your cruise is as enjoyable as possible. Guest cabins are located across a choice of two decks and are very comfortable, fully air conditioned and conveniently designed with private en suites, toilet and shower in cabin. A large sun deck (390 sqm.) features sun loungers and the Elegance Rooftop Whirlpool. At the stern of the ship, a platform makes swimming easy, with two ladders with handholds ensuring easy access to the water.
Apolon offers a deluxe cruising experience on Croatia's coast comparable to a private yacht, yet at an affordable price.
This deluxe version of the Island Hopping Cruise includes complimentary alcohol with meals on board, plus additional included sightseeing tours.
Your cruise price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation aboard M/S Apolon
- English speaking cruise director on board
- 7 crew members
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Complimentary wine (250ml), beer, soft drink and coffee with each meal on board.
- Welcome dinner
- Buffet breakfast daily and 6 lunches
- Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Hvar, Split, Korčula and Dubrovnik (wireless tour guide system included)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Towels changed every second day
- Linen changed in the middle of the week
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights, pre- and post- cruise accommodation
- Some meals (most dinners are not included)
- Port taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
- Entrance (optional) to the Mljet National Park, of €15 per person
- Optional excursions in Dubrovnik
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in EUR
This itinerary is an indication of the destinations visited and activities on offer. Changes may be made to the itinerary to make allowances for weather, tidal conditions and any other event that may affect the operation of the vessel.
By completing this booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept Expedition Cruise Specialists' terms and conditions.
Single travellers may reserve sole use of a cabin upon payment of a 50% single supplement.