DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:EuropeSHIP:Panorama
Discover the tales of four countries in the Adriatic and Ionian Sea aboard the refurbished three-sail motorsailer Panorama. Experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, along with an exciting voyage of discovery, unravelling the wonders of these historic countries.
Discover the natural and historical treasures of Greece's Ionian Islands, Croatia, Albania and Montenegro. Each day you will discover a new port of call, a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you, a glimpse of ancient history to amaze you and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Variety Cruises
Panorama is a three-masted motorsailer which can accommodate up to 48 guests in 24 cabins. Launched in 1993, Panorama was totally rebuilt in 2001, followed by a modernisation in 2014 which saw upgrades to the Upper Deck cabins and Lounge, as well as the Main Deck cabin en suite bathrooms and Lounge. Panorama is incredibly stable, has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings and has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Tunis and offers the highest standard of accommodation and comfort safety.
Your cruise price includes:
- Accommodation aboard Panorama for seven nights
- Ocean transportation
- All onboard meals
- On board entertainment as specified in the cruise program
- Port charges and fees
Your cruise price does not include
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
- Transfers to/from Panorama
- Optional shore excursions and meals ashore
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, communications and bar expenses)
- Gratuities for ship's crew (at your discretion, but allow €10 per person, per day if satisfied with service)