Tahitian Affair 7-Nights
DURATION:8 Days/ 7 NightsREGION:Australia, New Zealand & PacificSHIP:Island Passage
This is an intimate voyage through French Polynesia's Leeward Islands. Along with just 22 fellow guests share an experience outside the usual tourist clichés, where your senses are loaded with colour, emotion and simple pleasures. Sample the romance of dinner under the stars, the discovery of stunning beauty whilst paddling
a kayak on the lagoon, swimming with turtles, wander exquisite beaches or simply relax on deck while enjoying cocktails as the tropical sun slowly merges with the sea in this tropical paradise. A longer ten night version of this voyage is also available.
We have multiple departure dates for this cruise. Select a year and month to view itineraries for alternative departure dates.
Operated by: Island Escape Cruises
Island Escape Cruises is a small-ship, niche adventure cruise company operating wildlife, wilderness, and scenic expedition cruises within the most beautiful regions of New Zealand during the southern hemisphere summer months (from November through April) and the beautiful islands of Tahiti between May and October.
The best comparison might be to think of Island Passage as a ship-based version of a luxury lodge. The itineraries combine pristine wilderness, exotic islands, amazing wildlife, stylish accommodation, exceptional service, chef-prepared gourmet meals, experienced guides, freedom from roads and routes most travelled, and the enticing adventure of never knowing what’s around the next corner.
The passenger vessel Island Passage is a 42-metre purpose-built steel catamaran accommodating just 24 guests and ten professional crew. Guests are generally active adventurers, independent travellers and photographers. Island Passage promises superb cuisine, a full complimentary bar with wine, spirits and beers, airport transfers and all activities in a child-free environment.
Your cruise price includes:
- All transfers between Island Passage and Bora Bora Airport
- Seven nights onboard accommodation including Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner daily
- Your all-inclusive fare includes beer and select wines and spirits
- Complimentary soft drinks, bottled water, teas and coffees
- All staterooms/suites feature private en suites, individual air-conditioning
- Exclusive shore excursions and village visits as detailed in itinerary
- Use of kayaks, tenders, snorkel and fish equipment carried onboard
Your cruise price does not include:
- Flights to and from French Polynesia
- Pre and post cruise accommodation
- Items of a personal nature (communications, laundry expenses)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended - ask us for a quote today)
Book your next cruise
Please note: This cruise is sold in AUD
The itinerary is a suggested outline only and may be amended en route due to weather and seasonal reasons and to maximise sightseeing opportunities.
Single travellers are able to request sole use of staterooms at a 75% single surcharge.